Stay Calm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What caused this infection?

Go down

What caused this infection? Empty What caused this infection?

Post  Alex Lee Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:46 pm

(To avoid confusion with plot and other problems, I decided to post a POV of when it first started.)

Date of the starting infection: 2021

Current date in RPG: 2023

A young man of age 25 smacked his lips and slid down on a chair as he glanced through the crowd of adults and teens. It was time to tell a story that he has to tell a story that he told many times before. As he puts on a fake smile and takes in a deep breath, starting with “I was just a rookie cop when it started……….” As he told the story it was happening right there in front of them.

The official story was that an infection caused it but I for one and many others did not believe it either. Some said it was demons and some said that it was god punishing us for our sins. I’m not sure what started this, but I’m going to end it.

[POV flashback]

Sirens wailed in the distance as bullets were shot into the flesh of the creatures as they stumbled towards the military. Some police officers were on the battle zone but their 9mm pistols barely slowed down the creatures. Under pressure, some police couldn’t slip out their pistols and they would regret it fatally as they ganged up on them. They were torn limb from limb and were eaten alive but they were taken out easy compared to some people’s death.

Slipping into the darkness of a house, I tried to find others but I could smell rotting bodies and the sight of darkness of nothing. Sneaking through, what I thought to be a hallway, pressing his hand on the wall to look for a door and I left hand tightly holding his pistol. I breathed lightly making sure that I didn’t want give off any sign of life. A quiet thud came from my right and I shook my hand in annoyance, stopping in place. I gripped onto the object and twisted my arm to the left. Momentarily, a quiet click and with a light tug then the door swung open as light shined into my eyes. I ran in the room and closed the door quietly as I let out a sigh of relief. My legs shook in horror and were about to collapse on the floor as he stared at the window with the shades pulled. It all went black after that and it was the beginning of the end of life, as we know it.
Alex Lee
Alex Lee
Head admin/ Co-admin
Head admin/ Co-admin

https://staycalm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down