Stay Calm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dead Diaries

Go down

The Dead Diaries Empty The Dead Diaries

Post  Gaza Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:23 pm

March 26:

It's been a long day. I've been running in and out of buildings all day avoiding those... animals. No, not animals. Animals run on more than just pure hunger. These were the closest things to demons I've ever seen. You think i would be used to these sons of bitches by now. Its hard to get used to. Harder everyday. I think about the people i knew, hell people i know. And every now and then, i see a walker and i look away. I look away because I know the truth. It's somebody I know, someone I loved. Anyway, I've still got my guitar, sometimes the music is the only thing that keeps me sane. Sane? Is that what I call myself? I guess I'm the closest to it than anything else around. Still, conversing with a blank notebook is hardly what i consider sane. But i do find it soothing nowadays. Lonesome days. I'll eat a can of corn then call it a night. seems to be a routine. Wake up, stretch a bit, run a few miles, stop and eat a bit, run some more, rest a bit and have another bite, run till sunset, hunker down, and sleep. Some days I eat, others I don't. Depends on what kind of fucked up shit I've seen that day. And look at me. I should be resting...

WC: 230
Gaza
Gaza
Head admin/ Co-admin
Head admin/ Co-admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum