Stay Calm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your app here.

4 posters

Go down

Post your app here. Empty Re: Post your app here.

Post  Kagura Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:13 pm

Name: Asagami Kagura
Survivor Type: Demon (Kitsune :3)
Photo:
Post your app here. Bbfffab3
Starting Weapon: One Moonflare Spellblade, as shown
A little about you: I am NOT Tsundere damn it!
Any Background: Urgh... I do NOT want to talk about it. Shut up and fight them off already.
Sexuality: You DID NOT just ask that, did you? First on the damn list!
Sample:
'Apparently I'm now in trouble because I have not written one.' The demon fox said to herself as she sat upon a small pile of rubble outside the still burning wreckage of a catholic cathedral. 'There simply is no justice in the world, is there?' She knew full well who she was speaking to, even if they did not; she had been following in the wake of an old friend who had apparently decided to get the idea of lichdom into his stupid bakaneko head. She gave a slight sigh as she looked down at the form in her exquisite hands and tried to make sense of it. 'The name I understand... and the race I also understand... it will be hard for full blooded humans to trust demon-kin and yokai after all that has happened after all. The photo though, it is not as if I want them all staring at me while they sleep fitfully in their wretched little survivor's hovels. Why would they need to know what weapon I brought along too? I mean who in their right mind would hand out such information? Other than me of course, I doubt they will see the moonflare as anything but a rather pretty sword.'

The pencil snapped between the pressure exerted by her elegant fingers. 'Background? Like hell I'm telling some nosy piece of paper that! I don't want to damn well talk about it, not about Shigure or that vampire slut he's shacked up with.... not about the Tachiban Yagiyo, not since I had to do half the fucking paperwork and not about Hiro since he damn well abandoned me to go cruise the country with that damnable succubus of his. Oh, oh I know she's a "light" one and has a special title... but she's still a damn succubus either way!' There was a low, mournful groan from the burning wreakage behind her. 'I AM NOT JEALOUS OF HER IN THE DAMN SLIGHTEST!' She snapped, her nine tails bristiling with rage as she did so; the groan repeated itself, joined by another in the same direction. 'FUCK YOU THAT'S WHY PAL! I AM NOT A DAMN TSUNDERE I JUST HATE THEM!' The groans began to pick up and there was the sound of shuffling feet moving slowly towards her; she looked down at the last section.... "sexuality: (Straight, gay, bi, loner)" and her anger peaked.

Spinning round she picked up two blocks of the rubble and hurled them at the zombies that had been lurching forwards from the burning wreckage of the cathedral. The things did not even try to dodge, instead taking the strike hard to the face and falling to the ground as their heads burst from the sheer force of the impact. 'How dare it? HOW FUCKING DARE IT! I was used! It was not my choice! I WAS UNDER HER INFLUENCE! I had the Yagiyo pull the videos from CNN and the damn internet! There was a blanket ban on ever mentioning that embarassment!' She turned round to the sheet of faded paper and drew her sword. 'STOP MOCKING ME!' She shouted as she plunged the blade into it, consuming it with a pale blue fire. As the sheet burned she felt herself slowly calm back down, her tails settled back down. 'It's okay...it's okay....it's just a sheet of paper...how could it be laughing at you? It has no mind, it doesn't know that she rode you down the street like a horse and then did those things to you in your own shrine....calm yourself girl.' She looked slowly up and saw a shaky survivor with a lead pipe looking her in abject terror; a slight smile played across her lips. 'What the hell are you looking at, boy?'

Last edited by Kagura on Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added pic)

Kagura
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Lee Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:59 pm

Post your app here. 5a6b3223

Welcome, Asagami.
Alex Lee
Alex Lee
Head admin/ Co-admin
Head admin/ Co-admin

https://staycalm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Lee Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:37 pm

Character Name: Alex Lee

Character Gender: Male

Physical Description: 5foot 10, Caucasian, shorter hair, and police jacket.

Survivor type: Human

Sexuality: Straight

Starting weapon: 9mm beretta pistol

A little about you: I’m not the best RPGer but I will not lose to you.

Background: Former Rookie cop but zombie attack ended that career

Sample RP: The cool metal of the gun pressed against his skin and he held pointing it up towards the ceiling in front of his face. His panting almost gave him away but with enough self-control, he could slow down the breathing so it was barely audible. “Are those……things right outside the door?” he asked to himself as he leaned on the metal door and tried to keep the sound of the groans of the hungry monsters coming right behind the door. Letting out a terrified chuckle as he stared at the brooms and mops in corner and just noticed that he was in a storage closet outside of a mall. They probably use it for outdoor work or something of that matter but that didn’t really matter at the moment.

Moments became hours to him as the zombie groans became closer and louder as they were almost screaming in his ears. His fear became greater and greater for what he couldn’t stop. He knew that he would have to face them and the longer he waits the more would come to the door. His arms shook while he pushed his arms off the ground as he looked at the opposite wall and walked towards it. Spinning around quickly, now facing the door, he let in a deep breath and charged towards the door with his right shoulder facing the door. The door was almost like nothing after the beating it got from the zombies and he was consumed in the crowd of zombies with his pistol in his right palm.

Memory was one thing he didn’t have after that, as he laid on the ground facing up looking at the ground. He was perfectly fine and was only left with a bloody T shirt with a few missing bullets from his berretta. All the bodies were either crushed or had more bullet holes then they had fingers and toes. After that day he controlled his fear more and more because if he couldn’t, he would die in this hell of a world.

(As head admin, i approve myself to save time.)

Last edited by Alex Lee on Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alex Lee
Alex Lee
Head admin/ Co-admin
Head admin/ Co-admin

Back to top Go down

Post your app here. Empty Gaza App

Post  Gaza Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:13 pm

Name: Eric Graves

Description: 6'2", Caucasian, Medium length hair, black Metallica shirt.

Survivor type: Human

Sexuality: Straight

Weapon: Flying V Guitar

About myself: Active RPer, Brutal Justice.

Background: Amateur Guitarist, and avid sharpshooter.

Sample RP:

Groans and mur murs came from outside the dumpster. Eric had hastily jumped inside when a nearby door opened. He didn't have a gun, and he wasn't about to take any chances. The steps became louder and louder and his heart was beating faster and faster. He laid and waited for the steps to pass, but they stopped in front of him. He could hear sniffing outside, like the walker had his scent. He rifled around the trash quickly and grabbed a tin can. The walker began attempting to open but Eric popped up and bashed the can into its skull.

The walker stumbled backwards and fell to the ground. Eric scrambled over and grabbed his guitar laying against a gate a few feet away. It was a pearl white flying V. He gripped it by the neck. The walker stumbled back to its feet and Eric rushed at it. He pulled the guitar back as the walker reached towards him, and he swung hard at the face of the walker. The walker's head splattered all over the place and the body fell forward onto the cement with a 'plop!' and more blood pooled around its neck.

He looked down the alley and saw more walkers, stumbling around but heading towards him. He thought quick. He saw a fire escape on the side of the building to his left. He hopped on top of the dumpster and climbed to the fire escape, and scaled it to the top of the building. It was a red apartment complex, but their were no windows to go through. They were all boarded up and there was no way through them. He ran across the roof and got to the other end of the building where there was a second fire escape on that side. He climbed down and found a non-boarded window and slipped inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WC 313
Gaza
Gaza
Head admin/ Co-admin
Head admin/ Co-admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Lee Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:38 pm

Post your app here. 5a6b3223

Great to have you onboard.
Alex Lee
Alex Lee
Head admin/ Co-admin
Head admin/ Co-admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan722 Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:25 pm

Character name: Kadget Cestus

Type of survivor: Demon (Sealed Warshaper type) (A Sealed Warshaper cannot change their form, unlike their Unsealed brethren)

Character age: 21

Physical appearance: red hair and beard, crimson eyes that glow in the dark, tan skin, 6'0", black tanktop, denim jeans, black combat boots

Photo: (if you have one)

Characters starting weapon: two spiked gloves

A little about you: (If you don't know much about me, you might not have been paying attention...)

Any background:

Sexuality: Loner

Sample RP (300 WC): (Do I need to do this? I can't think of anything, that's why I ask)

Last edited by Ryan722 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ryan722
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Lee Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:26 pm

Approved and welcome.
Post your app here. Approv10
Alex Lee
Alex Lee
Head admin/ Co-admin
Head admin/ Co-admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down